My Judgement Sucks

>> Monday, September 14, 2009

In a past post, I spoke out against the movie 9.

I was wrong.

Saturday I went and actually saw it. And all I can say was that it was PURE GENIUS! For once, a Sci-Fi movie didn't portray pollution as the reason humans fell. In 9, we fell because of technology. Where did they come up with it-dolls saving a post-apocalyptic world from machines. It was the most unique movie I have ever seen. Also, the characters were lovable, it had a great moral, and the storyline, animation, and ideas were stunning. In it, the scientist split his soul in 9 parts to create them. So we speculated on which parts of him he put into each doll.

1-His selfish, annoying side.





2-His creative side.






3 & 4-His curious side.


5-His cautious side.





6-His crazy, but misunderstood side.




7-His adventurous, kick-butt side.





8-His brute strength, physical side.






9-His "heart."


1 Comments:

Story Weaver September 14, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

Love it.
Such amazing insight.
These are the first pictures of the characters I 've seen available online.


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP