LOTR-Extended Edition

>> Monday, October 26, 2009


After months of wanting nothing more than to see the Lord of the Rings extended edition...
I finally did.

It took all of Saturday to watch the first two (which are a good 4 hours each!) and I still haven't made it to The Return of the King. But it was everything I hoped for, with more action, songs, scenes, and more closley related to the book. But if you plan to watch it, here's a list of must-haves:

LOTR EXTENDED SURVIVAL KIT
1 lg bag Reees's
1 lg. bag M&M's
Ben & Jerry's
Paper and pencil for the taking of awesome notes
Large comfy pillows
Pineapple-orange juice
A lot of time on your hands

Of course, there was new music (!) Is there a Extended soundtrack? I hope so. Anyhow, here are but a few of the extended edition songs.









4 Comments:

Anonymous October 30, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Love the "survival kit"

Artisan of the Shire October 31, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Yey, good for you!

(See, when I watch LotR, I can't eat anything-- it's too intense and exciting for me! LOL)

Story Weaver October 31, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Mmmm...pineapple juice...

Celtic Traveler November 1, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Yeah, everytime it showed the orcs, I stopped eating...


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP