Doomwyte Quotes II

>> Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Picture by Dawnfinder
"Ye painted little coward, just wait'll I get loose!"

"We may be thieves, but we're good, 'onest thieves."

He was forced to reply, "You...you...fleabag, you thief!"
Nokko laughed lightly. "Thief? That's a compliment where I comes from."

Glisam did something quite out of character for the Father Abbot of Redwall. He winked roguishly at the astonished sister, mimicking a rough otter voice. "Haharr, there's a lot ye don't know about me, matey, ain't that right, Skip?" Skipper Rorgus returned the wink. "Aye, right as rain, me ole shipmate!"

Friar Skurpul merely chuckled. "Sumtoimes ee can be a roight ole mizrubble beast, zurr. Still, Oi supposen it keeps you'm 'appy."

"Goodness me, whatever is that supposed to mean? 'Tis all gobbledygook to me, my dears."
Samolus helped himself to a pasty. "Well, o' course it is, marm, that's how puzzles are supposed t'be, right, Dwink?"

"Now run that river down the flow,/where we'll anchor I don't know./Sing hey hi ho my matey oh,/that's the Guosim way to go!"

Nokko fitted a shaft onto his bowstring. "Right, mate, an' if one snotty snout pokes outta there, we'll show 'em the meanin' of slaughter!"

The Gonfelin maid had a resolute gleam in her eye. "I want t'see wot yore up to. Don't worry, I promise I'll stay out o' yore way, an' I won't get trapped under any big rocks. I'll behave myself."

Homecomings can be coloured by many emotions. Abbot Glisam tried to touch on them all, as he addressed everybeast.

A noontide nap can be a tranquil pleasure. Nothing to do, nowhere special to go, happily captured in the enchantment of a high summer day.

"Yore about to say somethin', ain't ye, Father?"
Glisam placed the seedcake on his plate, returning Corksnout's gaze. "Aye, and I hope you'll all take it sensibly."

0 Comments:


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP