Tales of Goldstone Wood Name Drawing

>> Thursday, July 12, 2012

When I first picked up Heartless by Anne Elisabeth Stengl, I didn't think I would like it.
So the fact that I ended up loving it to pieces was quite a wonderful surprise.
I usually don't read too many modern authors, but Heartless was a breath of fresh air. I'm so glad I didn't judge it by its cover, because the story inside was beautiful and full of heart. (As a plus, it's clean!)

On the author's blog, Ms. Stengl is offering a drawing for a copy of her third book, Moonblood.

Yeah, I'm excited.

In order to enter one must blog and/or facebook about why people should read the series. They must also post the picture below. And in order to get your name put in twice, name your favorite character. (Mine is Aethelbald. Unlike most love interests in modern stories, Aethelbald is neither cold nor reptilian. He is genuine, and loves Una despite her flaws, and is never willing to give up.)



0 Comments:


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP