Okay, maybe I was wrong

>> Friday, July 24, 2009


Okay, despite my misgivings, Harry Potter 6 wasn't quite as dark as I had thought. I almost choked on my own breath from sheer joy when I discovered it was not rated PG-13, but PG instead. However, there were some frightening parts where we had to cover the eyes of the young ones. But this one was different than any other Potter movie. One-Harry, for once actually had a SPECIFIC goal in mind at his return to Hogwarts:Get Slughorn's memory. Two-mysteries and intrigue suck you right in as they surround Draco, and there's actually a mystery that I WANTED to discover. And for the first time, I pitied and felt for Draco. In fact, he almost became my favorite character!!!
My sister said this happened: At the end,when the whole theater was holding it's breath, that I, spotting the lemon candies on the desk, murmured loudly "Lemon Candies".
It was terribly dark, and terribly funny, and will give anyone mixed feelings.
Picture by Mary Dreams

0 Comments:


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP