Redwall Vids

>> Monday, July 27, 2009


Picture by cybercatmania
I'm still in a huge Redwall spree. AND I've been able to live it by watching some of these fan videos. Apparently they made a animated series off the books that show in England. Lucky Brits! Anyway, here are some of my favorite Redwall videos. ( Personally, I think the Redwall tribute could convert ANY anti-Redwaller.) I do not own any of these. These videos belong soley to their creators.

So Far Away-Redwall



Matthias and Cornflower-Brave



Martin and Rose-Broken



Martin is Dancing With the Devil



Martin the Warrior--Behind These Hazel Eyes



Redwall Tribute

2 Comments:

Anonymous July 28, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

my favorites are Brave and Dance with the devil

Celtic Traveler July 29, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

Mine too. Thanks!


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP