The Secret of Kells

>> Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I discovered this on accident, and am so very glad I did.
It's starting to get pretty famous and has won loads of awards. It looks completely stunning and I can't wait to see it!

"A tour-de-force!"
"Absolutely luscious to behold!"
- Variety

"Stunning! A cascade of light, color and wonder burst from the screen!"
- The Irish Times

"Holds the spectator in a waking dream from beginning to end!"
- Le Monde

"Visually ravishing and doused in Celtic magic! Captivatingly original!"
- Screen Daily

"Pure magic! The Secret of Kells leaves you stunned by its originality, audacity and pure artistry!"
- Newsarama







2 Comments:

Ruthie Redden February 24, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

this i should love to see, thank you for sharing!

Lady Scribbles March 3, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Wow, this looks pretty darn amazing. I'm soo curious about it now. When I get curious I never stop until my curiosity is finally satiated. (:


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP