Redwall Quotes Part 1

>> Saturday, October 9, 2010

Picture by Cybercatmia
Who says that I am dead/Knows nought at all./I - am that is,/Two mice within Redwall./The Warrior sleeps/‘Twixt Hall and Cavern Hole./I - am that is,/Take on my mighty role./Look for the sword/In moonlight streaming forth,/At night, when day’s first hour/Reflects the North./From o’er the threshold/Seek and you will see;/I - am that is,/My sword will wield for me.

Was it magic? Of course it was.

Would Miss Cornflower like to sit next to him? She most certaintly would!

"You should all be ashamed of yourselves, giggling like silly little otter cubs that have caught a beetle."

"What idiotic mice you are, to be sure."

Matthias felt he had found an ally.

"Go, while you still have skulls."

"Matthias, you're a very brave young mouse, so please try to set an example by not becoming a foolish or dead one."

"No beast I know of could climb those walls."
"Except you?"
"Except me."

"A touching little speech, vole, but you wrong me. I don't want to capture the spirit of Redwall. I mean to kill it!"

Legendary swords didn't rust and wear away to nothing; otherwise they'd never get to be in legends.

"Well, curl my whiskers! The young scoundrel has a brain, and it works too."

It was a dangerous game, but one that she had played well thus far.

"Time provides all the answers."

0 Comments:


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP