Let Me Rant

>> Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I love the movie Glory Road, but more than that I love the musical score in the movie.
It's breath-taking, emotional, and full of soul...

And I can't find it anywhere!

(I'm gritting my teeth as I write this.)
It annoys me to absolutely no end! I found the soundtrack, but all it has is the non-instrumental songs on it. I heard that Disney had the score on it, but switched it a few days after the soundtrack's release.
Why? WHY?!?! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!?!

ahem.

I'm done ranting now.

3 Comments:

Fiona Everest December 15, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

I LOVE that movie! And the music was awesome why would the do that!!!!!!!!!!

Artisan of the Shire December 16, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Who wrote the score?

Celtic Traveler December 16, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

Trevor Rabin, the same composer for National Treasure.


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP