Prince Caspian Quotes

>> Saturday, December 4, 2010

If you had been there you would have heard them saying things like, "Oh look! Our coronation rings - do you remember first wearing this? - Why, this is the little brooch we all thought was lost - I say, isn't that the armour you wore in the great tournament in the Lone Islands? - do you remember the dwarf making that for me? - do you remember drinking out of that horn? - do you remember, do you remember?"

And if Caspian had been a very little older, the tone of his uncle's voice would have warned him that it would be wiser to shut up.
 
He may not have cared much about you, but he would rather you should have the throne than a stranger. Now that he has a son of his own he will want his own son to be the next King. You are in the way. He'll clear you out of the way." "Is he really as bad as that?" said Caspian. "Would he really murder me?"
"He murdered your Father," said Doctor Cornelius.

"I hate 'em. I hate 'em worse than the Humans. You mark my words-no good will come of it."
 
"Do you believe in Aslan?" said Caspian to Nikabrik. "I'll believe in anyone or anything," said Nikabrik, "that'll batter these cursed Telmarine barbarians to pieces or drive them out of Narnia."
 
"I might as well die on a wild goose chases as die here. You are my King. I know the difference between giving advice and taking orders. You've had my advice, and now it's the time for orders."

"I don't know why you shouldn't believe it," said Lucy, "if you believe in magic at all."

"That's the worst of girls," said Edmund to Peter and the Dwarf. "They can never carry a map in their heads." "That's because our heads have something inside them," said Lucy.

"Please, Aslan! Am I not to know?" "To know what would have happened, child?" said Aslan. "No. Nobody is ever told that."

"I can fast a hundred years and not die. I can lie a hundred nights on the ice and not freeze. I can drink a river of blood and not burst. Show me your enemies."

"Have you pen and ink, Master Doctor?" "A scholar is never without them, your Majesty," answered Doctor Cornelius.

"Does your Lordship believe those old wives' fables about Peter and Edmund and the rest?" "I believe my eyes, your Majesty," said Glozelle.

"I thought I heard someone laughing just now. If anyone present wishes to make me the subject of his wit, I am very much at his service-with my sword-whenever he has leisure."

"I was wishing that I came of a more honourable lineage." "You came of the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve," said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content."

1 Comments:

Sananora December 4, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

"That's the worst of girls," said Edmund to Peter and the Dwarf. "They can never carry a map in their heads." "That's because our heads have something inside them," said Lucy.

Love it! :D


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP