Songs That Everyone Must Hear

>> Saturday, June 2, 2012

And the best news is, they're all clean!
(I wanted to mention Beethoven, or Tim McGraw, but it was difficult to chose just one of thier songs. So I reccomend all that they have.)

Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
The best song ever written. That is all.

Forbidden Friendship by John Powell
Undoubtedly the best song to be written for a soundtrack.

Life Left to Go by Safetysuit
Atmostpheric and beautiful.

Love is Here by Tenth Avenue North

Dare to Believe by Boyce Avenue

Requiem for a Dream (Remix) by Clint Mansell
Epic.

You and Me by Lifehouse

Adiemus by Carl Jenkins

What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong

You are Loved by Josh Groban

Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice
Go to work,
do your best,
don't outsmart your common sense...

World Spins Madly On by The Weepies

Other Ways by Trevor Hall
One of those songs that make you feel like everything's gonna be fine.

The Blood of Cu Cuchlain by Mychael and Jeff Danna

Minstrel's Prayr by Cartel

Sumiregusa by Enya

Caliope Meets Frank by Alasdair Fraser and Natalie Haas

I Am His Daughter by Nicole Sheahan
He loves me the way I am,
he's my strength when I stand.
He is my king and my father,
I am his daughter. 

Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin

Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros
Every time I listen to this the world suddenly looks beautiful...

Baba Yetu by Unknown (all I know is that it's not the Christopher Tin version)
The Lord's Prayer in Swahili. Have a link.

Eagle Eye End Title by Brian Tyler

Pana Po by Hans Zimmer and John Powell

Reverie by Ludovico Einaudi
Gorgeous and relaxing.

2 Comments:

Kirthi June 2, 2012 at 7:44 AM  

I recognise some artists here (Adiemus is a favourite, but I'm not sure what version it is exactly)

I LOVE ENYA! And I'm thrilled her Japanese song is one here :) I will totally listen to all these songs when I can, since I "must" :D

Deborah S. Dahnim June 3, 2012 at 2:48 PM  

I 100% agree about Forbidden Friendship!
<3


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP