Tourists say the Darndest Things

>> Monday, January 11, 2010

You will not BELIEVE these real-life questions tourists have actually asked.
"What time is the Loch Ness Monster fed?"
"Can you tell me which beach is closest to the ocean?"
"How long does it take to get from Tokyo to Korea by train?"
"What time do the whales swim by?"
"Is the island surrounded by water?"
"What time's the 2 o'clock tour?"
"Where's the bus for the walking tour?"
"Will I get wet if I go snorkeling?"
"Should I put my luggage outside the cabin before or after I go to sleep?"
"Why did the Greeks build so many ruins?"
"Windsor Castle is beautiful, but why did they build it so close to the airport?"
"Where is the good shopping in Antarctica?"
"Can you tell me what time the volcano will erupt? I want to be sure to take a photograph."

8 Comments:

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

OMGOODNESS!!! Those are hilarious! :) Danka for posting that! :)

Celtic Traveler January 11, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

:)You're welcome!

ms. laveay January 11, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

holy cow. insanity.

Story Weaver January 12, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

There's a lot of morons in the world. (Sorry, I mean, "It's a shame that some people never fully took advantage of their education.")

Jare January 12, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

*gasp*

Oh. My. Word.

No wonder tourists get a bad wrap!

Anonymous January 13, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

:)

Artisan of the Shire January 13, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

LOL, you know I enjoyed this. :D

emily January 16, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

Halirious


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP