All-Star Cast

>> Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm so excited for Legend of the Guardians and I hope it's successful. Most people, upon seeing the trailer for the first time go, "But...But they're owls!"

No, really?

One good move was using "Kings and Queens" as their trailer song.
Another good thing they got going are the big names they rounded up.
Like so:

Hugo Weaving as Noctus/Grimble.

Geoffrey Rush as Ezylryb.

David Wenham as Digger (my personal favorite).


















Helen Mirren as Nyra.


















and Jay Laga'aia as Twilight



















Here's more character posters for your benefit.

4 Comments:

Artisan of the Shire August 28, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

I love the posters, and can't wait for this! I personally think that the film will be lots better than the books (which I just didn't think were brilliantly written..)

Sierra August 28, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

I Love the Guardians of Ga'hool series. My brother and I have been counting the days until it goes into theaters. We have watched the trailer like, five of six times!

Sierra

Celtic Traveler August 28, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

I agree with you-I simply can't wait for this movie, even though I didn't find the books that great.

Anonymous August 28, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

OHH, cooool!!!!!!
I love the posters they picked!!
David Wenham? Geoffrey Rush? Helen Mirren!? Whoa!
~ Mirriam


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP