Dawn Treader Pics

>> Saturday, November 6, 2010

Here's some fantastic screenshots from NarniaWeb, incluing one of Eustace as a dragon!
Still, I'm very paranoid about how the movie will turn out.
The plot has been completely changed from saving the Narnia Lords to saving Narnia from evil...
We'll see how it turns out.
Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

Eustace and Reepicheep.

Obvious.

Eustace the dragon.

Ramadu's daughter.


I still don't see why Caspian is in Aslan's Country; he wasn't there in the book.

The End of the World.

5 Comments:

Golden Eagle November 6, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

Those are some great pictures! I'm so excited to see The Dawn Treader.

Anonymous November 6, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

wow, it looks really good: let's hope they do better with this one than they did with Prince Caspian :S

and WHOA, caspian WASN"T in aslan's country !!! >:(

oh well...... *sigh*

anyway, great pics, thanks for sharing!!!

Izori November 6, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

I. Love. That. Dragon.

I'm disappointed that they're not going to stick to the story, but as long as they don't change the attitudes and most of the allegorical stuff, I guess I'm fine with it.

That end of the world picture is awesome!

Rachel November 6, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

I am so exited about the movie! I am totally watching it!

Sananora November 23, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

I've heard that this movie is supposed to be even better then the first. I heard it from a movie reviewer who got to see it.


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP