The Eagle

>> Saturday, November 20, 2010

This is honestly the best movie trailer I've ever seen.
 I loved everything about it,  from the battle-scenes to how they perfectly captured Roman arrogance. Plus the movie just looks so good.

I'm usually very cautious about Roman movies, because they always seem to be extremely gory. But this is based on a book by Rosemary Sutcliff (which falls into the late juvenile/YA section) and even the movie is only rated PG-13 for "Battle Sequences and Some Disturbing Images".

So yes, I'm really excited for "The Eagle".
And here's the trailer.
In a word, epic.

4 Comments:

Golden Eagle November 20, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

That is a cool trailer!

Alexis November 20, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

I absolutely cannot wait until this movie comes out!!!


Alexis

hazel marie November 20, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Oooooo! Now I'm excited. :D

Anonymous November 20, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Esca is so cool!


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP