Can't Wait?

>> Monday, February 28, 2011

My speculations on movies coming out this year.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Pros: A Jack-only adventure is sure to be fantastic.
Cons: Penelope Cruz/Might be inappropriate.

Kung Fu Panda 2
Pros: The first movie was great!
Cons: This isn't the first movie. (There's also a rumor floating around that the villain is a...peacock?)

Cars 2
Pros: It's Pixar/A pretty good plot.
Cons: None, except that I didn't really like the first one.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Pros: It's Harry Potter.
Cons: I really disliked part 1.

Winnie the Pooh
Pros: Who doesn't love our "silly old bear"?
Cons: It seems like Disney's grasping for straws at this point.

Captain America
Pros: A patriotic superhero is just what we need.
Cons: The chance of inappropriate content/What if they portray political ideas?

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
Pros: I loved the first movie
Cons: The cast/The possibility it won't be that great.

The Three Musketeers
Pros: I love Alexandre Dumas's classic.
Cons: Again, the possibility of inappropriate material/What if they don't get it right?

Arthur Christmas
Pros: We need a new Christmas movie, and animated films tend to be good.
Cons: A not-so-big-production-company made it/Am I the only one who thinks this looks like Prep & Landing?

The Invention of Hugo Cabret
Pros: The  book was fantastic/The casting seems pretty good so far.
Cons: They might not get the book right.

National Treasure 3
Pros: The first movies were brilliant.
Cons: What if it's not brilliant?

5 Comments:

Sananora February 28, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

Have you ever heard a movie coming out named "The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn"? It's supposedly coming out this year.
It's adapted from some comic book like style series. I really enjoyed them.

Marian February 28, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

Though I loved Journey 3D, I must say I'm not looking forward to Journey 2. A Journey movie without Brendan Fraser or Anita Briem just couldn't be the same.

Golden Eagle February 28, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

I didn't know they were making a movie of The Invention of Hugo Cabret. I hope they get it right, because it is a great book.

Celtic Traveler February 28, 2011 at 2:16 PM  

Ah, I've heard of The Adventures of Tintin. It just never really registered into my brain.I'll have to look into that.

Rachel.T March 2, 2011 at 6:14 PM  

1) Pirates of the Carribean BETTER be good.

2) I expect the same with Kung Fu Panda 2. And since when did peacocks become evil?

3)I'm hoping that Cars 2 is better than the first one. Much, much better.

4)Winnie the Pooh? Oh joy.

5)The Three Musketeers? AGAIN?!?!?!

6)I never knew that National Treasure was having a third movie. They better get it right.

Sorry for my lack of a proper introduction. I found this blog, and I think it's really great :)


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP