Character Questions

>> Saturday, June 18, 2011

Though I wasn't necessarily tagged, I simply had to do this questionnaire I got from All That is Gold (who got it from Thoughts of a Shieldmaiden).
I decided to question one of my many villains, and he's as shallow and despicable as can be expected.
I left some parts of his speech blank, as I don't want to give anything away.
As you can probably tell, I did not enjoy his "company" one bit.

Do you want a hug?
M: What is this?

Do you have any kids?
M: (laughs, then sees my expression. Sneers) You’re serious?

Have you killed anyone?
M: Ask a stupid question…

Love anyone?
M: Myself.

What is your job?
M: (examines fingernails) Captain of a ___ ship and the soon-to-be ___ .

Favorite season?
M(sighs): Lame question, let’s move on.

Who’s your best friend?
M: I don’t have friends. Only slaves.
Celtic Traveler: Get over yourself.

Hobbies?
M: Slitting throats, torturing ___ in my spare time.
CT: You disgust me.
M: I try.

What are you going to do when this tag is over?
M: Run the crew ragged, probably yell at someone.

What is your eye color?
M: Grey.

Are you good? Or bad?
M: Oh, I’m very, very bad.
CT: At last we agree on something.

What is your greatest fear?
M: I’m not scared of anything.
CT: Except of losing your power.
M: (frowns) I suppose so...

What do you think of your parents?
M(sneering): My parents were common. I rose above them in the world, no thanks to them.

Any siblings?
M: No.

Was it fun to answer all these questions?
M: (glares) A little tedious, perhaps…

Do you have any weaknesses?
M: No.
CT: Besides being an evil, heartless scumbag, you mean.
M: I wouldn’t call that a weakness.
CT: I would.

Your favorite element?
M(maniac gleam in his eyes): Fire.

Do you care what others think of you?
M: No. Are we almost done?

Your theme song?
M: “Would You Mind if I Killed You” by Within Temptation.

What’s your species?
M: Human.
CT: Oh, I wouldn’t call you that.

5 Comments:

Sananora June 18, 2011 at 7:21 AM  

Hehe...very good :)

Signed with a smile,
Sananora

Kirthi June 18, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

I loved this ^_^

Sierra June 20, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

Loved it!!! I am soooooo going to have to try this one!

Nicki T. June 21, 2011 at 7:58 PM  

Is this your antagonist?

Celtic Traveler April 24, 2012 at 9:53 AM  

Well, *one* of my antagonists...


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP