Dreamwork's Rise of the Guardians Trailer

>> Saturday, March 31, 2012

So, the trailer's finally out for Dreamwork's Rise of the Guardians!
The animation looks stunning, but I wonder if the story will match up with the premise. I also wonder where Jack Frost is--he's not shown in the trailer and yet the only conception art I've seen of this movie involves him.
And I know that he's not the dark villain shown in the trailer, as the plot line clearly states that the villain is the bogeyman.
So, we'll see.
In the meantime, enjoy the trailer!

2 Comments:

T.D. March 31, 2012 at 12:03 PM  

I saw that trailer yesterday... I hope this thing turns out good! :)

Anonymous April 1, 2012 at 1:06 AM  

Thx for your post, I really enjoy your blog. Long time lurker, first time commenter, you know the drill. I tried to share this one time before, I don’t think it posted correctly…hopefully it will this time!
bestdigitalcamerasreview.net


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP