Awarded

>> Monday, May 10, 2010


Gwyn from A Celtic Cowgirl awarded me the Pure in Heart Award about a week ago. Sorry I'm late.
So, wow, I guess here goes:

1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas? Oranges all the way. I love citrus.

2: How many siblings do you have? So not telling.

3: How old are you? Ditto.

4: Do you live on/in a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other? In my head.

5: Scissors or glue? Scissors. They're more dangerous and less sticky. :)

6: Describe your dream house. A thatched cottage in Ireland.

7: Is your room clean? Absolutley not.

8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? Hard one...Probably some random mouse in Reepicheep's army, or some hobbit in the Shire.

9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? England and Italy.

10: What denomination are you? I'm a Latter-Day Saint A.K.A a Mormon. Yes, that means I'm also Christian.

11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!): Nope.

12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? Chocolate...

13: What is your favorite book? The Book of Mormon.

14: Favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip.

15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? Bakery products.
16: What is your favorite Olympic sport? I don't watch the Olympics, but I would if they had jousting or Quidditch.

17: If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do (note, I am NOT a fan)? UGH. I would hide in a hole and hate myself all day.

18: Describe yourself in three words. Shy, Creative, Unique

19: What chore do you hate? Mopping or sweepin'.

20: If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? ...This is an very odd question.

Now, I tag EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT.

1 Comments:

Sananora May 10, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

Very interesting questions :0
I wouldn't have an answer to half of them.
I dislike messing around with glue alot.


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP