I Can't Believe it's Almost Over

>> Friday, May 14, 2010

I remember reading the Harry Potter books, waiting expectantly for the next one to come out. I soaked those things up like a sponge. They're actually as good as they're hyped up to be. And they're funny, exciting and pretty much modern classics. Rowling was a poor woman scribbling on a napkin. And now she's one of the most well-known people in the world. I closed the 7th book with reluctance.

And the movies-They've been going on for ten years. Now the franchise is almost over. Some people are rejoicing, saying they're sick of it. But I'm sad. It's been the bread and butter of my life for over a decade. And it's almost over.
What new movies are going to take place each year? More remakes? More unessecary sequels? What annual film series am I going to look forward to now?

I hope others share my sentiments.

2 Comments:

Liz Patterson May 25, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

*sigh* I'm in the same boat. What life is there worth living once you can no longer escape to visit Hogwarts and Harry?

Juniper June 19, 2010 at 6:09 PM  

I Know I love Harry potter but the Movies are Getting on my nerves :( .


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP