Masterpiece

>> Tuesday, June 1, 2010



This is for all you out there who love movies, art, and Celtic music:

Cartoon Salon, the same people who did The Secret of Kells, have other gorgeous videoes.

Most of the videoes below are from their kid's TV show, Anam an Amhráin. Think Kazu Kibuishi's "Flight" series, only to Celtic music.

Please watch them. They're stunning, though very short, and I can't wait to see what else they come out with.

It's about Selkies, music by kíla.


Personally, I'm guessing it's Grace O' Malley, the pirate queen of Ireland.
("Oh, Welcome Home")

1 Comments:

Kirthi June 5, 2010 at 5:52 AM  

Ooh, I love the first video! I LOVE CELTIC MUSIC!
Is there an e-mail where I can send all my questions about Ireland to?


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP