Best Movie Soundtracks EVER

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I love soundtracks. And, randomly enough, here are some of my favorites.

9-Debroah Lurie and Danny Elfman
The Chronicles of Narnia-Harry Gregson Williams
How to Train Your Dragon-John Powell
Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration-Rob Gardner
Kung Fu Panda-Hans Zimmer and John Powell
The Lord of the Rings-Howard Shore
National Treasure-Trevor Rabin
Nicholas Nickleby-Rachel Portman
Pirates of the Carribean-Hans Zimmer
Planet Earth-George Fenton
The Secret-Rhonda Byrne
Treasure Planet-James Newton Howard
The Work and the Glory II: American Zion-Sam Cardon

7 Comments:

Caroline July 13, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite movie soundtrack ever:)

Golden Eagle July 13, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

Have you ever watched Spirit? It's probably my favorite, though I can't say I've watched many on that list. :P

Caroline July 13, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

I love the Spirit soundtrack, too. Good inspiration while writing.

Sananora July 13, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is my all time favorite movie soundtrack. I listen to it over and over again and never tire. Its amazing how composers can captor the magic of the moment so well. I made a soundtrack station on a online radio called Pandora. So I found a few songs from movies I hadn't ever seen, but were real cool.

Saerwen July 17, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

I LOVE THE HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON SOUNDTRACK!!!!! :)

Celtic Traveler July 17, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

Yes! I LOVE IT! Listen to it all the time.

Anonymous August 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

Okay, you just named like half of my top favorites!!
~ Mirriam
*rings up Awesome points* XD


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP