My Judgement Sucks III

>> Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm not a big fan of sequels. Unnecessary ones, I mean. If they accomplish everything in the first book/movie, I don't feel like there should be a sequel.

I went and saw Toy Story 3.

At first, I was skeptic. The dumb short film at the beginning didn't improve my mood. Also, it seemed stupid for Pixar to go on with Andy leaving for college. So I was never really looking forward to the movie.

Five minutes into the movie and I was dying with laughter. It was fantastic! It had heart, wit, and it was actually really intense. Kind of like an animated prison-break movie. It also reminded me of Hogan's Heroes, minus Colonel Klink.
It was a joy from start to finish.
Some parts were sort of dark, like when the evil toys captured Buzz and tied him up. And Andy was a bit of a dork. I'm not being critical, just saying.
The end was breath-taking and I was wondering how the heck they were going to get out of the extremely sticky situation.

So, yeah, it was great. I thought it was going to be a Pixar flop, but it actually pulled through. It wasn't exactly as heartwarming as Up, but it sure was fun.

But I'm still not looking forward to Monster's Inc 2...

Let's see how that turns out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous July 18, 2010 at 5:49 AM  

oh, i've always loved toy storys!!! the third one was sooo good. Buzz's Spanish mode was one of my favorite parts. ^_^

Artisan of the Shire July 18, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Truly a wonderful film. So emotional.
(Aw man, Monsters Inc doesn't NEED a sequel!)

Sananora July 23, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

I was wondering how Toy Story 3 turned out...I was prying at my brother but he wouldn't say anything. Its been ages since I've watched any though.

Anonymous August 15, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!
Everyone I know says it's SO GOOD and they almost CRIED and everything...
I love the first two, so I'll have to see this one.
I love Hogan's Heroes!! Especially the ones with Colonel Crittendon *laughs*
~ Mirriam


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP