Awarded

>> Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oh my! I was awarded the Beyond Your Imagination Award. Thanks, Sierra!

So here how it goes: I have to name 8 books I'd like to live in for two weeks. And then I have to award eight people.

1. Middle Earth, preferably Rohan or the Shire.

2. Redwall!!! Need I say more?

3. The Enchanted Forest Chronicles by Patricia C. Wrede. It sounds completely madcap.

4. The Edge Chronicles by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell. I'd love to visit the Great Library.

5. Narnia. Duh.

6. Hogwarts, definitley.

7. Sherwood during the time of Robin Hood and his Merry Men.

8. The world of Larklight by Phillip Reeves.

Now I award these amazing bloggers:

Margaret W.-Artisan of the Shire
Marian-All That is Gold
Gray-The Locket
Gwyn-Plain Girl
Izori-Just Passing By
Ivorydancer-Another Once in Time
Jare and Lib-Random Jot Downs
The Reluctant Dragon-The Reluctant Dragon

4 Comments:

Saerwen July 27, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Love the worlds (some I didn't know though. :) Oh and The Reluctant Dragon dosent' blog anymore. :( I miss her.

Golden Eagle July 27, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Narnia is amazing! I'd love to go there, and Middle Earth is very cool too. :D

Kirthi July 27, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

The Shire!!! Yes! And of course Narnia and Hogwarts! Great choices and congrats on the awards ^_^

Marian July 29, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Thanks for awarding me! :)


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP