Legend of the Guardians Trailer!

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

Yeah, this is Guardians of Ga'hoole. They renamed it apparently. But who cares?! The trailer's out! And it's everything I'd hoped it'd be.

Gylfie (small owl, big words) is perfect! I love Soren's accent, and the animation looks mindblowingly real! This promises to be far more epic than the books. Digger, of course, is still my favorite. And he's being played by David Wenham, the actor who played Faramir! Also, Hugo Weaving (AKA Elrond) is playing Grimble! ( That's him narrating.)

"Picture something real."
"They're real."

There are no movies about owls. That's going to all change on September 24.

8 Comments:

Sananora March 12, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Interesting

Gray March 12, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

I just wrote about you on The Locket. =D

Artisan of the Shire March 13, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

I actually didn't really like the books: they kind of dragged. But this looks like a really good film. Maybe it'll be better than the books (I wonder if this will be the only one or if there will be a series?)

Celtic Traveler March 13, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

I read the books two years ago. They were just OK, but I honestly am in ecstatics for the movie!

Marian March 13, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

The narration at the beginning sounds like it could be Elrond talking to Frodo, lol!

I like the idea of a movie about owls, but the trailer looks kinda weird...

Anonymous March 15, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

FERAGHO!! Thanks!! I like the old P&P WAAAAAAAYYY better than the new one. Mr. Darcy has NO personality in the new one, and Elizabeth... *gag* She makes a way better Elizabeth Swann ^_^ But the new BBC Sense and Sensibility, I like better than the old one. Go Colonel Brandon! ~ Ëarwen

Ruthie Redden March 19, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

love the look of this 7 shall definately be seeing it !

Anonymous March 19, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

Looks like it actually has a plot.


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP