Tagged

>> Friday, March 5, 2010

I've been tagged from Thoughts of a Sheildmaiden. And since this is thye first tag I'm doing, take it easy on me! :)

You grab a book, turn to pg. 123. Then go to the the fith sentence and post the next 4 sentences. The tag 5 people. So, here goes:

"It takes a good ripe man for that weapon."
""Boys are good enough with slings," ConĂ¡n continued, "but except for eating their fill and running away from a fight, you can't count on boys."
The two bulky men turned towards the school of the Fianna.
It happened that Fionn mac Uail had summoned the gentlemen of the Fianna and their wives to a banquet.

-Irish Fairy Tales by James Stephens
I tag Marian, Saerwen, Izori, Gwyn (A New Follower!), and Nahla of the Eastern Winds.

5 Comments:

Izori March 5, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Thank you for tagging me!

Celtic Traveler March 6, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Your Welcome!

Sananora March 8, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

This totally doesn't have anything to do with the post. But I like the chose of songs on your playlist. Especially the Enya songs.

Marian March 8, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

Thanks for tagging me, too! And also for putting my blog button on your sidebar. :)

Celtic Traveler March 8, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

To Sananorin-Thanks for the Compliment!

Marian-Your welcome and I hope all's well!


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP