Award!

>> Friday, April 9, 2010

Thank you Jare & Lib for giving me the Stylish Blog Award! I have to list 5 random things about myself, and then tag 5 people.

1-I don't own a cellphone, ipod, itouch, or anything of that sort. I'm a CD Player sort of person.
2-I read Travel Guides like regular books.
3-I use slang that doesn't even exist in my country or this world. And I'm always popping up with random quotes from books and movies.
4-I've written six 200+-page books in my life.
5-My smile looks like a frown. I'm not sure if my frown looks like a smile though...

Anyway, enough about me.

I award:

MELODY
LIZZY
GRAY
LADY GREENLEAF
&
ELIZABETH KAUFMAN

4 Comments:

Sananora April 9, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Your not the only person without any cellphones, ipod, itouch :)
Congrats on the award!!

Celtic Traveler April 9, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Thanks:)

j April 9, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Hey! That's me! Sweet. :)

Artisan of the Shire April 12, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Haha, nice to get to know ya better. :D
Yeah, slang is fun when you're the only person who knows what it means.


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP