How to Train Your Dragon

>> Saturday, April 3, 2010

It was amazing, it was splendid, it was hilarious, it was nerve-racking!
It was everything I had hoped it'd be.
It was "How to Train Your Dragon."
I absolutley loved everything about that movie! The animation was astounding, and the secnery was breathtaking. I was actually bobbing my head to the background music. (Soundtrack anyone?) The characters were lovable, Toothless ecspecially, and Hiccup was one of the best heroes ever to grace the big screen. In other words, one of the best movies of the year. I bet you anything it'll win Best Animated Picture.

It was not only uprariously funny and delightfully scary, but touching. I almost cried when Hiccup's dad threw him to the ground and said "You're not my son." (It's not a major spoiler, so don't freak out if you haven't seen it yet.)

The final battle was fantastic and actually as great as Lord of the Rings. I'm serious.

Five One Hundred stars all the way!!!

2 Comments:

Sananora April 6, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

I like the sound of it. Probably won't see it til it comes out.

Jare April 7, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

I've wanted to see this movie for some time - looks really funny. Just waiting for it to come to the $2 theater =)

Oh and,
You have been Awarded! Check it out here http://www.randomjotdowns.blogspot.com


I Am An Otter

You're an otter, mate! Another good friend of Redwall, you are a natural swimmer and a deadly fighter especially with a long bow or javellin. Camp Willow is your home, just as Redwall is your second home. You have a good heart and a strong sense of loyalty. You absolutely love Shrimp and Hotroot soup, living by the motto "Ain't nothing 'otter for an Otter!".

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP